fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)

If You Stay - Courtney Cole I finished it before our BOTW this Saturday. Yay! :)Hmmm. I don't know if I really like this book. One, Pax said "I'm not a pussy" or "I'm no pussy" every dang page. I mean, whenever it was his time for POV. And I was like "I know, I got it already, you're not. Stop saying it for God's sake." And I don't know. The plot was okay. It did teared me up a bit. I was reading it here in the office and I was getting teary eyed that I had to stop for a second. :/I'm not quite sure on how to say it. Or what to feel about it. Anyway, I was a bit shocked on how it first started out. :O I know that this is totally their book. And by 'their', I meant Alisa and the rest of the girls. LMAO. And too much drama. Too much baggage. But of course not 'too much' of sex scene. LOL. But that's only my opinion. Whatever. Oh! I just saw that this is a series when I first started it. But then the ending is quite okay for me. So what is the second book about? If it's Maddison's story, then I might bail out of reading this series. Don't really care about the other characters much. I'm not curious on how they went on with their life. In any case, 3.5 stars for me.