fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Indigo Awakening

Indigo Awakening - Jordan Dane Book's already out and I'll just start my ARC now. >_< Hmmm... The story is pretty good. The way it was delivered was okay. I mean, it's not that confusing even though it keeps on changing the POV. It is just necessary for the story. I think it's just that... I am not sure Rayne should be the heroine. LOL. Er. Maybe it's just cause of too many POVs. Okay... thinking about it, it does sounds confusing. Indigo Awakening was, I believe, labeled as a Dystopian. But not really. Okay, not that much. Indigo kids are a bunch of kids who are psychics. And then there's this church (why church? because they are hybrids? I mean, they are not made by experimenting...) who are hunting the Indigo or Crystal children. The way it was written let us see what was inside of their minds. Rayne is a normal kid. Lucas, her brother is an Indigo kid. Gabriel is a Crystal child. A much more hybrid than Indigo. It all comes back to Gabriel. The story mostly was all about him. The others were just uh... side story. He got lots of secrets. Which he kept for self-preservation. And goodness, I only realised his connection with the church after 90%! LOL. I am that slow on picking things like that. :PSo... I'll give this 2.5 for the way it was delivered, 3.5 for the story and 3 for capturing my attention after the 5th chapter. That'll be 3 stars. :)