fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Hooked

Hooked - Liz Fichera Damn. Finally. I am done with Hooked. Uh, I don't really like watching golf since I don't understand it. I mean the rules. I do understand you need to swing the club and hit the ball. Lol. But it's like educational ride for me.I didn't even know that golf could be a team kind of game. Anyway, Hooked is not really something new. I mean, sure the golf is new but the story, not so well. Already read it somewhere else.It is also a bit predictable in some parts. Like that thing between the two bestfriends. I already know how they would end up when I read they are best friends and that the other hates the race of the partner. :/ Although I have to admit that I didn't expect the ending with the best friends be like that. It's good that it ends like that. Oh, I don't really like Ryan that much since he can't man up. :/ It takes him like a long time to man it up.I don't really like the subject of racism, so I don't like the way the kids treat the Indian kids. Anyway, it is fun and cute read. :)