fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Gameboard of the Gods

Gameboard of the Gods - 4.5 stars.This is a very intriguing novel. A very interesting one too. I love Richelle Mead's writing. How she characterized everyone in the book. It reminds me of Vampire Academy with an ADULT setting. Mae is so kick-ass, so cool and she reminded me of Rose but a more level-headed (sometimes, lol), more... mature in a way. Justin March.. Hmm... He's not what I would expect on a male character. I know how we (VA fans) LOVE Dimitri to the fullest, so him (Justin) not being so much of a kick ass like Mae is... is a bit... so-so. Okay I'm just being biased. But he's pretty cool too. I mean he got that ability. That kind of brain, how it process the details... is so freakin' cool. :) The story is so interesting that I wanna read the next one soon. It's not even out yet but hey, I love the book and would definitely buy the paperback when it become available for purchase here in my country. :)