fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

The Runaway Queen (The Bane Chronicles, #2)

The Runaway Queen - Maureen Johnson, Cassandra Clare Disappointed. As much as I love Magnus... I am expecting MORE to this Bane Chronicles. But as of now, it keeps getting my hopes up. And I still want to think that on the nezt one, there'll be SOMETHING. Something that is worth knowing, fun to read, so Magnus that I just want to keep on reading the book forever. I mostly scan the first part, the description over boring stuffs. I mean, the place is Paris, it's supposed to be a fun place but when I was reading it, I was bored by all the descriptions. I just want the lines and the real story behind this book. Marie Antoinette is surprisingly... a weak character. lol. Literally. Figuratively, whatever. Anyway, please... please... make it worth my time and reading the next installment, next month! PLEASE! I know Magnus is worth it, but the story is not really THAT engaging. I feel like something is wrong there. >:(