fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)

What Really Happened in Peru - Sarah Rees Brennan, Cassandra Clare HOLY. MAGNUS. CRAP. The Bane Chronicles... Hello there. :P I'd love to read you especially with Godfrey Gao in my mind while reading the stories, even this short ones. :PUPDATE: Out now!!! I love the cover! I think it's Godfrey Gao! Damn. *melts* I'm gonna read it now!!!REVIEWAs you all know, I really like Magnus. Love him even. So WHY?! WHY does it have to have a title like that if you'll just end it like that?! WHY?! Here I am wishing I'll know some of his secrets. But noooooo... I'm a bit disappointed at HOW it ends. :(BUT I must say I love the second part of the book. That part where he was drunk. So drunk! LOVE that part! I really enjoyed that part. Was laughing at the office while reading it. My seatmate was like "You're so happy there. What's up?" LMAO.“You told us to leave you in the desert, because you planned to start a new life as a cactus,” Catarina said, her voice flat.“Then you conjured up tiny needles and threw them at us. With pinpoint accuracy.”“Magnus, you were trying to flirt with your own plate.”