fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2) - Alyssa Rose Ivy What will happen next?! I hope in this second book, the world of the supernaturals would be explain more. Well, I guess it's okay if not that much. I don't mind. I like how the first book was written. ;)It's just... January 2013?! :O Well, at least it's just three more months of waiting. Hope it'll not be changed.Ugh. What is with that ending?! >:( And that guy... He seriously is annoying the heck out of me. What's up with that. This actually started out good. Continuing what happened at the end of book 1. Allie started school in New Orleans and all that. And Levi comforting/making up with Allie. Getting back together. Though Alli annoyed me a bit for prolonging the wait when in fact she wanted to be with him. And we see more of the paranormal stuffs. Pteron's politics. I don't know why but I don't like Levi's father. >_< Too strict and there's something more I can't or don't know how to point out. But over-all, I quite like it. Just not the ending. Nope. This just means I need to wait for the third book now. :( how many months more? Sigh.