fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski BOTW for 1.11.13. :)Wow. Damn. 4 stars for the Edge of Never. Finally. I finish it after almost one month. Well. Three weeks to be exact. Just. It blew me away when it all laid out before me. It just really started out sloe for me. First half is a bit boring. But 50% up to the last? OMFG.As Alisa mentioned I stay away from smut. Well, in my defense, I am just picky. LOL. And this book shouldn't be New Adult. LMAO. Cause the way it was described was like you are reading Adult books. But yes, I didn't really liked it when I first started it. I was like, "It's okay. Didn't really keep my interest that much." I don't even like the reason why Cam was on a road trip. I mean, I know she's finding herself blah blah blah. But really, just living like that? *shakes my head* Not a fan of that kind of reasoning. But yes, I do understand where she's coming from. In any case, it only gets so much better when the smut part finally arrives. LOL. I was like "OMFG. This is like an Adult book! Definitely not NA, never mind the age." Hehehe. But one might disagree with me. But who cares? I certainly don't.And I am so impatient on what is Andrew keeps on hiding. I thought of different scenario but THAT reason, no, I didn't thought of it. So I am a bit shocked. I know, I'm dense sometimes. And this is certainly one of those times. And I thought something really really bad would happen and I will end up hating the book, hating that I continued reading it.BUT Thank God for making it okay! I was crying then especially when she got the letter. I was like, "OMFG. Please don't. I don't want to hate this book." Then turning up the next page... Yay! LOL. Good enough. :)Anyway, I like the last half of the book but not so much for the first half. Good read.