fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Play With Me

Play With Me - Piper Shelly, Anna Katmore Wow. I love this book. Full review when I wake up later. ;)Morning came... and I still love this novella. I think this is the first book after months that really made me giddy because of the sweetness? Ah! I don't know what to phrase it in English but we do have this word in Tagalog called 'kilig'. kilig (KEE-lig) – To shiver. When used in topics of love and romance, it means to shiver with delight when something romantic or cute... That's what I freakin' felt while reading this novella. I'm grinning from ear to ear (Thank God it's night time when I read this), stupidly feeling happy and I've been biting my lower lip while reading to stop myself from smiling. BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT. A smirk played around one corner of his mouth. “I’m afraid my time of numb indifference is over.” His thumb had started drawing small circles on my skin. “So, unless you’re up for some trouble now, would you mind moving your leg?”“I strongly suggest you don’t do that. During a game you will have to stop the ball. But you’re not allowed to use your hands. So you use your body to block it. Your shoulders, or head, but mostly your chest.”“Aha. There’s only one problem with that.” I cupped my boobs with both hands. “I’ve got these!”Struck silent, his gaze traveled from my eyes downward and didn’t return. The spark in his eyes almost scared me. Like I was Snow White and he was the…Hunter. In fact, I didn’t want to even imagine what thoughts crossed his mind right then. I sapped my fingers between our faces. “Eyes up here.” He obeyed. Reluctantly. The sliver of an impish smile crept to his lipsIt's a light novella, a bit predictable, BUT I really love it cause it made me really really smile, an honest-to-goodness smile. An innocent smile and laugh, not the smile because I know something would lead to something adult-like. LOL. I've been reading new-adult books a lot now, so this is just a good change of pace.