fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Obsidian (Lux Novel)

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout ET. Aliens. I never thought that I could read stuffs like that. I don't really like Aliens, well its because Hollywood keeps on making them scary, ugly and insect like. *shudders* This book was about Aliens. Yes, aliens but like a vampire, they're way too good looking. Speaking of vampires, the whole time I was reading this book, I'm kind of being reminded of Twilight. I know, it's not Twilight, but I don't know why I'm associating it with Obsidian.I was actually persuaded by a friend to read this book to see the "light". LOL. I have seen the light but I didn't expect that I wouldn't be obsessed with this book like they have. I didn't even finished it in one sitting. I read it for two days. or is it three? Anyhow, I'm just glad I've finished the book.On to the review. I'm giving it a 4.5 stars. Don't get me wrong, I love Daemon even though he's a jerk sometimes (okay, most of the times), but I feel like there's still something missing. Maybe because of the plot? I can't really describe or turn my feelings into words.And Katy, is kind of confusing. Well, maybe it's Daemon's fault. Cause one minute he's hot, the next he's cold. I wouldn't go anymore. There are a lot of people who love this book, and have great reviews. I'm just really voicing out my thoughts. But I'm recommending this to others. It's a good book. And you might like Daemon too and praise him like a king. Lol.