fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

In the Band (Luminescent Juliet #1)

In the Band (Luminescent Juliet #1) - Jean Haus Holy... This is just awesome. I don't even know what to say... *thinks hard* Hmmmm... I'll just go and enumerate why I like this book a lot.One... MUSIC. I've been looking for a story with music in it. I'm getting hooked with books that has that kind of genre. I like music, who doesn't? I always wanted to learn to play guitar. Always bugged my bf to teach me how. But never got to learn it really well cause I'm not patient. :PTwo... Drummer... I keep on mentioning that I really like drummers. I really have a thing with drummers. Although in this case, it's a girl who played the drums and she totally ROCKED it. It makes me love drummers more. I've been having that dream where I'll buy that Drum Mania machine for my house and so I could play drums there. LOL. :PThree... Guitarist. also known as Romeo. OMG. He's a bit dark and brooding, jerk (a bit), sweet, perfectionist, slave driver, HOT, talented and boy genius. Damn. What more could you ask for? Overall, yes, I love it. Even the issues with Riley's mom and family. :)