fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

The Heroes of Olympus, Book Two: The Son of Neptune

The Son of Neptune - Rick Riordan Just rambling and babbling some thoughts.I'm totally biased cause I LOVE Percy Jackson more than Jason Grace. So yes, I'm giving it a 5-star cause it's totally much cool than the book 1, which was The Lost Hero. I totally dig this book especially when the characters from Percy Jackson series started to have a cameo. I was like, "OMG! Nico! Tyson! Mrs. O'Leary!" LOL. Yes, totally fan girling over it. Their adventure was much action packed, if I dare say. See, I'm totally biased. :P I like Percy here more. I don't know. Maybe cause he matured or something? Since this series are like differentiating Greek Gods and Roman Gods, if I'll choose, I think Roman Gods are more disciplined than the Greeks. And they are also subtle. But still, I like Greek Gods more cause Romans are... too bloody, if you know what I mean. Too Sparta. In any case, I love this book, I love Percy the most. ;) So the seven Demigods are: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Hazel, and Frank. They are children of Poseidon, Jupiter, Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Pluto and Mars. And I just want to say, why can't the second book have a sneak preview of The Mark of Athena?! I want to see Percy introduced Hazel and Frank to Camp Half-blood's Demigods! >:(