fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) - S.C. Stephens I'm really, really, really sorry, Dan and Mel. >_< I just didn't like it that much. I tried my best to like it but... Kiera is just someone I really couldn't stand.I don't know how many times I rolled my eyes, cussed, slap my forehead, scratch my head and pulled my hair over this book. I can't even count how many times did Kiera blushed in this book. Seriously, way too many times. It's almost like every page, she's fucking blushing.And damn, stupid stupid girl! How could you?! When your boyfriend is totally sweet and charming and will do anything for you? How can you be so freakin' selfish?! Why can't you just leave them alone? Or choose! For God's sake, just choose one! If you want Denny, then go to Denny. IF you want Kellan, break up with Denny! >:( Aw, God! It infuriates me so bad. I feel for Denny! Poor, poor Denny! And poor Kellan too. I give Kellan some credit cause he tried. Tried really hard to stop it but that girl doesn't want to... >:(I'm really sorry, I guess this book is really not for me. :( I should probably stay away to reading books that are angsty. Cause all I do is bang my head on my desk. I'm really sorry. :( I tried...