fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Endure (Need, #4)

Endure (Need, #4) - Carrie Jones WARNING: You might have to endure (pun intended)this review cause it's nonsense. I'm just rambling. If you don't want to read this, then don't. Not forcing anyone to read this review. I finally finished Endure. I'm starting to hate it at first. With all the annoying romance going on. I really don't like it when a girl in a book would start to like the next boy who would appear when she was totally in love with the first boy. WTF, right? The romance side of this book remind me of Elena in The Vampire Diaries. I wanted to pull my hair out to the romance shit of this last book.BUT. I begin to totally liked it when they were trying to save their little town from evil Pixie named, Frank and stop the freakin' apocalypse. The summary in here said "Unexpected Turns, surprising revelations". That much is true. It really is unexpected and surprising.I don't know if I should love Jones for not focusing much on the love story or not. Anyway, the epic conclusion of the books is good. I like Hel. I like how she support Zara. I like how Zara gathers up the Pixies, the good ones.I hated Ash's mother. Oh, wait. It's Astley. Damn. It's not Ash. What she did to Zara. And I wish she could be turned again to Pixie. I don't even know why I'm doing this review. I have a mix feelings with this. I can't really say what I want to say. 50% I like it, the other percent, I didn't like it. But yes, I gave 4 stars to it.