fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

The Eternity Cure

The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa UPDATE: 03.31.2013 ARC Approved! Yeaaaahhh! :) Will read it after my CR. :)HOLY... OMFG. OMG. OMG. WOW. Review to follow I guess. But... but... Arrrrggghhh! I still can't get over this book! This sequel is so good, in my opinion. Lots of action, gore, emotions, the story... Just... Oh God. I thought I wouldn't see Zeke anymore in this book. Since in the first book, The Immortal Rules, they separate ways. Allie looking for Kanin and Zeke staying in Eden.I love how Allie stayed true to her nature. I mean, she's this stubborn girl that if she set her mind on doing something, give her word, she'll do the best she could to do it. She set out looking for Kanin when she started having those nightmares/visions about what Kanin is feeling currently while being held against his wish by Sarren. That Psycho Vamp. >:(Reading through what Sarren was doing to Kanin or reading what Kanin is feeling about that... It breaks my heart. I wish Sarren just ended Kanin right there and then. But of course it cannnot be like that. >.< Hang in there, Kanin, I thought. I’ll find you, I swear. I’m catching up.And you know, Jackal reminds me of Puck. Well, maybe just because of the sarcastic comments. I don't like him in the first book. But here... I think I'm gradually liking him. >.< I don't think he's that bad. There's still some goodness somewhere within him. I won't give up on him. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed in the next book. And that last part of the book. OMG. I did not see that happen. I HATE STICK. Allie should have let him die a long time ago. :/ Now I can NOT wait for the third book. I wanna know what happen cause I REFUSE to believe that that recording is REAL. NO it is NOT. Read the last part of Epilogue. I believe he's still there. HE IS. I refuse to acknowledge that that happen. >.< Noooo... And Allie. OMG. Don't succumb to the inner monster! Nooooooooo... Don't. Please. Don't. But I do understand her on why she's doing that. :( Oh boy. I need the third installment pronto! >.< I love this book! It's just right for all the parts to be there. The way it was delivered, perfect. The characters... It is so perfect, I hate Sarren, I feel the pain of the characters. I started to like Jackal. I hate Stick, ungrateful bastard, he is. I was crying when I finished reading that recording part. :( I imagined what is happening. The torture... OMFG. >_