fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Darkfever (Fever, #1)

Darkfever (Fever #1) - Karen Marie Moning Um. 3.5 stars. I liked it but not much. Sure it made me uh, hot? LOL! WTF. I was bored in the first few chapters. I don't wanna continue it, in all honestly since it's so slow-paced in the start. And it made me sleepy. Or is it just me? Anyway, it only picked up on Chapter 7 or 8? Then, I started reading it like crazy cause I want to know so bad what happened; what's Jericho's secret; who killed Alina; how will Mac comprehend all the things about her and her sister.It made me curious enough to continue reading. I was mostly serious while reading it, I know, it's different to the books I've always read. But well, I can't help but want to have some scene where I could smile and grin about it and swoon to the characters. LOL! I know. This is not one of the 'insta-love' books. Maybe 'insta-lust'. :P I don't know if I'll be picking up the next book soon or will just wait for something before picking it up again. :)