fastidiousreader

Fastidious Reader

Percy Jackson and the Battle for the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) - Rick Riordan Wow. Okay. Another book I'm reading for this day. I'll be finishing this series in no time. :) But... this book is thicker. >_< But hey, I survived Harry Potter. :) HOLY. COW. MOOOOO! WTH. My mind's totally blown. I know it's not yet the EPIC battle. But crap! I was speechless with all the adventure and fighting scenes especially the battle with the Camp and the monsters! I was like, can this book get any better?! If I was slightly disappointed with book 3, in this one... IS. TOTALLY. AWESOME. I really like Greek Mythology and I read the book of Edith Hamilton about it. So whenever I pick Percy Jackson, I keep remembering all the Gods and their stories and other Greek and Roman associated with it. I keep remembering the stories of past heroes. And that is a really good thing for me. By the way, I'm a Hercules fan too. Though, Hercules is like Superman who just charge sometimes without thinking things thoroughly. >_